Silver Lake Market
Join local vendors and producers at the Silver Lake Farmers’ Market at 320 St. Patrick Street every Saturday from 8:00am until 1:00pm. Stop by Walt’s Place Kitchen for a fresh breakfast or lunch and a fresh cup of coffee or tea.
- Europa Market: fresh bread, rolls and buns, baked goods, fresh chickens, frozen meat pies and pizza.
- DeKoning’s Butcher: meat, eggs, and cheese
- Fiedler’s Deli: deli meats
- Den Besten Trout Farm: smoked trout
- Adventure Foods: apples and honey
- MyPantree, Frozen prepared foods and meals.
- TnT Treats, Original Kettlecorn: popcorn, fritters, and Apple Place donuts
- Down to Earth: fruit and veggies
- Red Barn Brewery, craft beer
- Aunt Jo-Anne’s Cupboard for some wonderful jams & jellies
- Farm on the Fourteenth, fresh grown greens
- ATM onsite
- Vendor inquiries, [email protected]