Silver Lake Market
Join local vendors and producers at the Silver Lake Farmers’ Market at 320 St. Patrick Street every Saturday from 8:00am until 1:00pm. Stop by Walt’s Place Kitchen for a fresh breakfast or lunch and a free cup of coffee. Vendors include:
- Europa Market: fresh bread, rolls and buns, baked goods, fresh chickens, frozen meat pies and pizza.
- DeKoning’s Butcher: meat, eggs, and cheese
- Fiedler’s Deli: deli meats
- Den Besten Trout Farm: smoked trout
- Adventure Foods: apples and honey
- Viking Bakery: fresh pastries and baked goods
- Original Kettlecorn: popcorn, fritters, and Apple Place donuts
- Down to Earth: fruit and veggies
- Ty Kobee: tea and coffee
Please note: Due to Covid-19, special measures to ensure safety are in place. Walt’s Place Kitchen is temporarily closed and physical distancing requirements are enforced. A limited number of patrons will be granted access at a team. The Port Dover Lions Club appreciates your cooperation.
Follow The Market On: