Silver Lake Market
As of Saturday July 18th, Masks or face coverings will be required by all Vendors and Visitors to the Lions Silver Lake Market.
Without a mask, you will NOT be admitted, other arrangements for your shopping can be made.
Join local vendors and producers at the Silver Lake Farmers’ Market at 320 St. Patrick Street every Saturday from 8:00am until 1:00pm. Stop by Walt’s Place Kitchen for a fresh breakfast or lunch and a free cup of coffee. Vendors include:
- Europa Market: fresh bread, rolls and buns, baked goods, fresh chickens, frozen meat pies and pizza.
- DeKoning’s Butcher: meat, eggs, and cheese
- Fiedler’s Deli: deli meats
- Den Besten Trout Farm: smoked trout
- Adventure Foods: apples and honey
- Viking Bakery: fresh pastries and baked goods
- Original Kettlecorn: popcorn, fritters, and Apple Place donuts
- Down to Earth: fruit and veggies
- Ty Kobee: tea and coffee
Please note: Due to Covid-19, special measures to ensure safety are in place. Walt’s Place Kitchen is temporarily closed and physical distancing requirements are enforced. A limited number of patrons will be granted access at a team. The Port Dover Lions Club appreciates your cooperation.
Follow The Market On: